3/28/08

I got the short geans?

*Jamie smiles at Con. By the look on his face she can tell he probley dident hear her.*

"GoodMorning. It was peaceful after I woke up that once. I have a feeling I'll probley have many nights like that for alittle bit. But it will get better in time as my mind starts to mend itself I think."

*Jamie searchs Con's eyes. Something was differnt and going on inside his head though Jamie couldent see it. *

"Ya I will probley going to be going home around lunch time. So when ever you, or Laura, both of you or whatever have time to make is over its not a problem. I might stop by TJY and pick up some backed work. Are you heading into work today?"

*Siting down in one of the chairs Mistly smiles sweetly as her uncil goes over a bunch of information. *

"You could never bore me Uncil Reese, I've always like listing to you talk."

*Misty is amazed by all the information she takes in. She new TJY was something intense but she had no idea it was this large. Smiling again Misty stands coming up to about Reese's chin. She shakes her head and giggles.*

"I guess I got the short geans in the family huh? Ok..let head to the office I am rip roaring and ready to go."

*Nate can see the frustration in Laura's eyes as he pass by. Feeling her pain by her bad day he turns and enters the cubicle bendoing down in a squating position and start clicking buttons on her computer.*

"Well lets see what the problem is here."

*After a few more moment of clicking and fiddaling around Nate finally gets the computer up and running.*

"There ya go all fixed."

*Nate looks at Laura for a long moment a smile coming to his face.*

"So..now that thats fixed we need to fix you bad day. How about around lunch time we grab something to eat, and scream that stress away."

No comments: