3/28/08

Bad Day

*Jamie get a small look on her face by Con's confustion. He never wanted to see TJY again. For Con that was strange. TJY was his life, everything to him. Something was going on inside his head. Jamie couldent place her finger on it now, but maybe later she would see if she could find out what was going on. Giving a Con a reasuring smile she nods.*

"Oh ya I should be ok. If I need anything I have you cell. You dont need to spend all your time here Sweetheart. You have to have a life too."

*Jamie holds her smile though on the inside she was nervouse. She new everything was going to be ok. But her mind just wouldent agree.*

*As Nate watches Laura his heart acks. He was closes with Con than her, but still she was his friend and hated seeing her sad. She has such a pretty face anyone would agree that tears dident belong here. Slowly Nate places a hand on Laura's should still in his squating postion. Compashion in his eyes. *

"Hey, Its ok. We all have bad days and I know it seems like when it rains it pours. Trust me I have had my share of those days too, But Laura..."

*Nate takes his hand from Laura's shoulder and gently tucks the hair that feel infront of her face behind her ear so he could see her face better.*

"...your a strong person and your gonna be ok. You have to laugh right back in lifes face hold your head up and remember things will get better. And if you feel thats it really is just to much, turn your troubles over to God and he will care for you. It will be ok."

*Misty hold her smile to Rick and shakes his hand giving a friendly nod.*

"Its very nice to meet you. My Uncil told me alot about you and what goes on here at TJY. I am very excited about being able to walk here. I think this will be the best place to learn all i need to know. You guys see alot of differnt stuff that normal hospetils dont."

*Misty is silent for a while listoning to Reese and Rick talk. Taking in everything she hears and placing it in her memorie bank. Finally when there is a break in the talk Misty speaks up again.*

" Whatever you need me to do Rick just let me know. I am ready to jump in headfirst."

No comments: