3/2/08

A new Day

*Still half asleep and awake Katie relizes she never went into her room last not. She had fallen asleep with Jason on the sofa all night. Katie though that this situation would make her feel uncomfortable, but it dident. She had goten a goodnight sleep something she hadent had in a long time. It was so warm and comfortable she dident dair want to movie. Hearing the alarm go off Katie grones and opens her eyes looking at Jason and smiling.* "Cant we just pretend we dont hear it?" *Katie knows even though she dosent want to get up she has to. Removing the blanket Katie streches not meaning to run her hand lightly across Jason's arm.* "I'll start us some coffee and make sure you have something for breakfest before you go." *Katie smiles as she heads into the small kitchen. Jason had made it through the night ok. She was proude of him. That was the first step in the right direction. It was a nice feeling to see Jason awake without large bags under his eyes. After Katie starts the coffee she heades into her room and siting down with he laptop to write an email to Con.*

{Dear Con, I'm in on the idea. I'll give Laura some money next time I see her. I think thats a great idea. Oh ya I am gonna have to come out and see you guys sometime so you can check out my new car. I love it. I'm riding in style now. Well better get going Jason and I will be leaving for TJY soon. Talk to ya later... -Katie}

*After sending the email and shuting her laptop down Katie heads into the bathroom to get ready for the new day. A smile planted on her face not able to move. Katie felt overly happy today, almost content. Today was going to be a good day she hoped.*

No comments: