3/16/08

Con

*As Jamie feels Con move her sits up. Placing her hand on his face she feels he is still warm.*

"I'm here Con. I'm here...let me rewet these towles."

*Jamie leaves the room grabing fresh towles and geting them wet. How she wished Con was going to be ok. He couldent leave her now. A tear falls from Jamies face. Whiping it away she heads back to Con's room. She had to be strong. She wouldent crack now. Taking away the old towles Jamie places the new one.*

"Here Con drink some more water. Are you hungry at all? Try and stay Calm. I'm here with you sweetheart."

*KAtie smiles at Wyatt's voice.*

"Hey You. Sorry I messed you guys yesterday....tell Ty not to be silly and stop by anytime. He wont be bothering me though I might make him take me out....ya I cant wait to go home...ya...Any word on Con yet?"

No comments: