2/11/08

All play and no work?

*Katie smiles and nods at Wyatt.* " Ok..I look forword to it." *After Wyatt leave Katie looks around the basment more. A shooting range. Good to know in case she needed to take her frustrations out. Sighing she heads back up and to her desk to call Con for the day.*

~*~Back at the Ranch~*~

*Angel enter Luke's bunk and smiles siting down on the edgh of the bed.* "Hey you. How are you feeling?" *Angel relays to Luke everything that happend at the hospetal.* "How do we decied for BJ. We arnt his parents. We all know its the best to not do it. But yet that chip could hold the key to ending this." *Angel shakes her head* " I have to looks through my files and see what I cant find. Back in school when I did my inturnship I assisted on a brain surgary. If I brush up and see exacly where the chip is I might be able to do something. With JT's help. I would just be so scaired of messing up." *Angel lets out a sigh.*

*Rosetta continues to cook while replying to Mick.* " How are we to choose what is best for this boy Mick. We have mixed intrests. We care for him, yet he holds something we need." *Rosetta sighs.* "On the same hand if we try and attempt this surgary are we any better than the Agency? Risking BJ's life for our purpis. Maybe there is a way around this. MAybe we dont NEED that chip."

*Finally relizing she is not alone in the mess hall anymore Wendy looks up. Looking around the room she dosent see Clint. She wasent sure if he has went with him or not. Geting up she heads outside and to the shop. As she is about to open the door Wes steps out.* "Hey Wes. Is Clint inside?"

*Wes smiles and nods* "He is. Kind of a mess but he is there non the less."

*Wendy smiles.* "Ok thank you." *Wendy enters the shop and makes her way to the back where she hears the noise coming from. Walking over to the Car where Clints legs are stickinng out Wendy bends down.* " And all this time I though you were out here working when really your just playing around." *Wendy cant help but laugh with a mischevus grin on her face.* "Need any help?"

No comments: