2/11/08

Bathroom

*Rosetta nods to JT* "It was great seeing you again JT. Let you Uncil know I said hi. Dont be a stranger."

*BJ takes Micks hand and takes Rosetta's in his other.* "Ok I am ready."

*Rosetta smiles down at BJ than looks up at Mick and smiles.*

*Damien tags along behind. After geting to the parking lot he stops.* " I am gonna be back to the McCulan's and finish up my work. I'll swing by the ranch a bit later. If you guys need me let me know."

*Rosetta nods than gets BJ into the the car straping him in. With in minutes they are heading back to the ranch.*

~*~With Wyatt~*~

*As Katie finish up meal and smiles.* " Well I would like to meet brut sometimes. I love dogs." *Katie eyes dance as she conjers up her own mischife* "Well I guess I will have to challange you to a duel in darts sometime. I am pritty good myself. Though I like to play pool even more." *Katie finishs off her water and stands.* "I am gonna head to the ladys room and freshin up. I'll be right back. I promise." *Katie grins and heads to the bathroom.*

No comments: