2/11/08

Wyatt

JT grins and walks with Damien out to the others. "Well, you should all be set. Take care of yourselves."

Mick stands and shakes his hand. "Thanks, JT."

Austin follows suit and nods. "You'll get reimbursement from TJY."

JT declines. "No, no...this was on my own time and I wanted to help. It's the least I can do...it's been a long time since I've seen everyone, and I'm honored to be helping at least a little with the case my uncle worked so hard on years ago."

Mick lifts an eyebrow, seeming to be taken slightly off guard by the mention of Greg, and he throws a questioning look in JT's direction which is returned with a very slight nod. Mick turns around, and holds out his hand to BJ. "Well, Bud, you ready to get out of here?"


Wyatt nods. "I guess really it's TJY's dog, but Jason's the only one he minds. He's a stubborn brute, and when you got a mastiff on your hands with that kind of personality, you just hang on and go for the ride." He laughs. "Jason trained him to go out on cases with him, and kept him in his office during the week. I tried keeping him in Dad's office when Jason left, but the beast tore everything up." Wyatt's face reddens as he recalls finding half of Reese's office in shambles. "That's the fastest cleanup job I've ever done, I'll tell ya that! After that I took him home with me, since it was obvious no one was going to be able to handle him to take him on any cases without Jason. Unfortunately, he's taken apart my own house, so we've reverted to a doghouse in the backyard."
Wiping his mouth with a napkin, he grins. "Well, I'm twenty-two, single, I love movies, jogging and music. I like to read and am terrible with math." His eyes twinkle mischievously. "I've been with TJY for about four years, and contrary to popular belief I really am good at playing darts in the break room - the others are just jealous."

No comments: