2/11/08

Lunch

*Damien looks at JT, his own questions corsing through his mind.* "To be honnest I dont even really know about the situations eather. I know bits and peaces, and I know what went on in the Agency but thats about it. Anything alse I am clueless. But since its not a hard plae to get at we might as well do it now and get it done and over with. Than that will leave BJ's chip and one other. Lets get this done and over with if you have the time." * It is evadent Damiens mind is somewhere alse at the moment. Still trying to rummage though his memories of Who Sam was.*

~*~With Wyatt~*~

*Katie orders a burger and frys. After eating a bit and taking a sip of her soda. As Wyatt asks about Jason Katie shifts in her seat a bit.* "Ya I got to know Jason pritty well. We connected when we first met. I wouldent say we worked together, well we did kind of I guess. Did you ever get to work with Jason too?"

No comments: