10/2/09

Last one there...

Leo turns back around, his eyes a little dim. Sighing deeply, he comes back over to the bed and sinks down into a chair, just looking at Ryan for a moment. It was obvious she was trying... but what was the point?

"Look, Ryan... I just wanted to come say hi. I... didn't want to get into anything else. If you're lonely, I'll let some of your pals know and have them come up to pay you a visit but... as far as my own visits go... I don't really see the point in trying too hard here. You, um... gave me a good time." He purses his lips, obviously sorry. "But when it's all over... I could have done without the humiliation and embarrassment. So... how about we just call a truce and walk away?"


Axel smiles a little and pulls Jess' hand up to his lips to give it a soft kiss. "I'd like you to go with me... at the very least, I'll have something pretty to look at while I wait."


Jade's eyes lock with Dan's for a long moment, and she bites her lip as a grin forms. "Far field, huh? The east one?"

Folding her arms, she glances around Dan to some of the horse stalls. "I don't feel much like walking, but I do feel like a ride. I'd say after we saddle up, last one there has to help peel all those apples."

No comments: