3/12/09

Play with kids

Finally seeing Axel walk through the door Jess is still silent till he walks close the waitress leading him. Jess didnt really know what she wanted to say but she could only hope the words would come and make seance. Knowing Axel probley who it was because oh her hood being up Jess dosnt give it much thought as she gently takes Axel's hand as he walks by. Jess had noticed when he came in that is was bothering him. Rubbing it softly she speaks.

"You once asked me if you told me something about you would I run away, and turn you out like the other. I had said no because despite my own background and the skeletons in the closet you accepted me."

Jess is quiet for a moment letting her few words sink in before she spoke more.

"And than when I did find out, you didnt even let me make up my own mind. You did it for me, and than walked away. I'm not sure if you cutting the storm off from its rainbow hurt more than me finding out your past Axel."

Looking up Jess hood finally falls from her face and off her head as she eyes look up at Axel and pearce his own. Her blue eyes sparkled. Though her face was marked with the bruses and cuts, Jess was happy to see Axel. She had come such a long way and went through so much to find Axel she only hopes he did not turn away again.

Nate shakes his head at Con and rolls his eyes. He cant help but give a chuckle at what Con did to the prisoner. At the moment he was rotten and not a great person to be around, but finding humor in something said the real Nate was in there still somewhere.

Continuing his direction Nate calls over his shoulder to Con.

"Come on, can we move on with our day now? We do have more important things to do than sit hit playing with kids."

Entering the bar Peter has the same familure smug look on his face as he goes to the bartender and orders a round slinging his arm over a womans shoulder that looked younger than Jess.

"So your going to be my hot date tonight huh? What ya want to drink?"

Getting drinks for himself and the other girl Peter finds a table to sit at before the rest of his crew showed up. Pulling the girl down into his lap Peter plants a long kiss on her lips before letting her up and taking a sip of his own beer and lights up a smoke.


No comments: