6/4/08

Two Personalities

*As Katie cant feel Jason calm her own body calms as well. Giving Carson some instructions on stuff to do to help Jason. Katie can feel her own body starting to give in to being tired. As she goes to hang up the phone she hears stadic, and than soft voices again that sound like Jason and Carson. Katie listens alittle bit, she dident mean to be ease dropping but she was intrested in what Carson was saying not to mention he truly wanted to make sure Jason was ok.

As the line finally goes dead Katie shuts her own phone and let out a sigh. Siting down on the little ledge by the sink Katie thinks about what Carson said. He made sence, maybe Jason staying with Carson was good. Carson seemed smart. Staning again Katie splashes water on her face reviving herself but still left feeling drained. Leaving the bathroom Katie makes her way back to her seat. See Scott awake she smiles as she sits down. Now relizing she had a headack from when she smashed her head. Trying to forget about it so it will pass. Wraping her arms through Scotts she smiles up at him.*

"Hey you! I dident mean to wake you."

*Aerith pulls her arm away from Frankie taking a few steps back to her car. If she could get inside she could lock the door and give herself enough time to call someone.*

"Frankie, Please just leave me alone."

*Frankie takes a few steps twords Aerith his Crocky playful grin still on his face.*

"Come on Babe. I dont know why your acting like it. It dosent look like your little boyfriend is around anymore so you dont have to pretend."

*Aerith steps back again till she is up aganst her car reaching for the handle.*

"I'm not pretending anything. Just cuz my parents had me go out to dinner with you a few times dosent mean anything. I never had fun, or never really wanted to. I'm 15 years younger than you, Your bad news and I just dont plane like you."

*Frankie lets out a cold laugh as he slams his hand on Aeriths door to keep her from opening it. A almost wild, confused look in his eyes. As he brings his other hand to Aerith's face.*

"You know I wouldent ever hurt you. I just want you to give me a chanse, and love me."

*Aerith slaps Frankie's hand away.*

"Your hurting me by not leaving me alone. What dont you understand about I want nothing to do with you."

*As Aerith slaps Frankies hand away his eyes become cold, and hard like someone completely differnt than who was just finding it fun in irratating someone. He looked as if he turned into someone completerly differnt in front of Aerith. A look the struck fear into Aerith as she turns to run a scream forming in her throt.

Frankie grabs her from behind puting his hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming. Wraping her other hand around her waist.*

"Stop screaming please...."

*Frankies voice was a soft crazy hiss sending chills though her. As Aerith feeling the flesh by her mouth she chomps down on it feeling blood knowing the damage she caused was done. As she is thron to the ground as her hands and knees get cut up she screams in pain.

As Frankie feels the blood after throwing Aerith a hiss comes from his mouth.*

"You little....."

* As Frankie whipes the blood from his He reaches out for Aerith again as she trys to to crawl away.*

"Just let me take you home...."

*The tears start to flow form her eyes as she whispers a prayer under her breath. "God...please...Help me." Trying her best she trys to squirm away kicking and whimpering, Frankies only blood on her lips making her gag and feel sick.*

No comments: