6/4/08

Robin Hood and William

*Aerith gives a small smiles as she looks between Jason and Wyatt. *

"I've come to relize that this restront is a hotstop. I am guessing Jason you work with Wyatt? You guys both move the same, your actions they way you fight. Not to mention I hurd you on the phone the one day."

*Aerit grins alittle bit her nerves were starting to calm down a bit. Before around the to guys, she hadent known long but could feel a certin peace and safe aura with them.

As Wyatt runs his invite by Aerith she locks eyes with him for a moment. A sudden feeling of sadness. Would her new friends soon be gone. The though was horrable. A million though convayed in that one look.*

"I'd like that."

*Aerith breaks her gave from Wyatt and looks to Jason. Maybe this would be the last time to spend with her new found friends. Maybe they should make the best of it while they could. God braught them into her life for a reason, if he was to take them away the day after tomarrow he had his reason. Aerith would take advantage of today.*

"I's like that alot. I'd hate to pass up the one and only last chanse I might have to be with you guys."

No comments: