6/5/08

Hero

*Kaite watches Scott and Pete for a moment as they fight between eachother. Scott dident really want to come out of hiding he was being forced, and that was not Katie's intentions. Leting out a sigh Katie shakes her head turning to head for the door.*

"Scott I dont want to win. I dont want you to be forced. I want you to spend time with me, and time with my family cuz you want to. Not because someone is making you. I'm tired of making people do things. For once, I'd just like someone to want to. I cant be the hero all the time. Someone needs to be my hero to once and a while too."

*As Kaite feels a tear in her eye it shokes her. What she was crying....over what. This is crazy, stupid and insaine. Heading for the door Katie stops for a moment before exiting and starting back to the ranch.*

No comments: