5/12/08

Hold Him

*Katie smiles as she listens to Scott talk for a long while. Giving a laugh at the mental immage of Nate and the mouse traps. As Scott brings the call to an end Katie cant help but feel a bit disapointed.*

"Ok..well give Domino a hug for me and I will see you tomarrow? Lunch room same time same place."

*Katie gives a giggle and hangs up the phone. Leaning her head agains the railing Katie closes her eyes for a moment. A strange feeling came over her, though not being able to discribe it. Siting for a few more moment Katie feels a drop of rain and stands taking in a long breath than heads back inside. Going into the kitchen Katie see Jason and Laura and smiles. Coming along side Jason Katie smiles and nudging him alittle than turns to Laura.*

"Whatever you are making smells wonderful Laura."

*Katie enjoys the time with Jason and with Laura eating dinner, chating, and even laughing here and there. When Con comes Katie is sad to see Jason go. As they get to the door Katie stops Jason and give him a strong embrace.*

"I'll see you tomarrow at work. And if you dont come in call me so I can come and see you. I'll also drive you over to Mike's sometime to get you bike."

*Katie throws a wave to Con and Jason pull out of the driveway. After they leave Katie helps Laura clean up. Katie looks up and smiles at Laura.*

"I'm very happy J is home. I've missed him. And it felt good to hold him again."

No comments: