5/12/08

Begging

*As Katie feels Jason's lips on her she kiss him back. Losing all though of anything other than who was standing in front of her. As Jason pulls Katie away she looks up into his eyes searching, looking for her Jason. The eyes that looks back at Katie showed her he was there, but he was drownding, and she could do nothing as long as his feelings were locked away. This happy moment turned to something alse all to fast. New tears show themself in Katie eyes.*

"Jason...please hold me, let me know your really here and I am not dreaming. Please Jason let me feel you, let me heal you. I've missed you so much."

*Katie's voice sounded like it was almost begging Jason, and thats how she felt. Why, why was she beging her own boyfriend for love, affection. She eyes did not show what his actions did. No...this couldent be happing, this couldent be true. Jason, where are you.?*

No comments: