4/1/08

I can see the good.

*Katie smiles back at Jason as they turn to make there way back.*

"And you mister too. We dont need you geting sick eather. I need you in top health and does does the band. I dont want to kiss no sick person, and the band dosent want you sick trying to sing eather"

*Katie cant help but grin as she leans her head on Jason's shoulder.*

*Nate stands and streches.*

"Well I guess I better start heading out. I have to be into work early tomarrow. I think its gonna be a long day again."

*Nate smiles at Laura and he pass. Than gives Jamie shoulder a gental squeeze.*

"Take it easy Jamie. See you again soon."

*Passing by Con he gives a slight nod and heads for the door. Running to his car out of the rain and heading home.*

*Jamie lets out a breath and reaches up puting her hand on Con's than looks at Laura.*

"Have you eaten yet hun? I can make you something. I have a bunch of movies too maybe we can watch one before bed."

*Jamie smiles a bit nervely. She new she would have to go to sleep soon but she was scaired to close her eyes for the dreams would come again and invade her rest.*

*Misty stiffens at Ty's question puting her on guard. Not knowing who this boy was mad her uneasy and to think about her answers carfely.*

" Because I've seen the good in Carson. He's just...lost."

*Slowly Misty takes a few steps back and looks in the window in the door from the side hoping Carson wont be able to see her. Than backs away.*

"And I feel pulled to him for some reson. Ment to help him. Please dont tell anyone what you saw tonight. I know its alot to ask, but nothing wrong was going on here. Nothing bad happend. If Carson truly wasent trying to change dont you think when he opend the door he would of tryed to escape. Do what you must, what you think is right. But I am only trying to help."

*Misty turns and heads down the hall and out of TJY to her car.*

No comments: