4/1/08

Stuck

*As Misty falls forword and Carson's arms catch her once again for the first time since they firt met her cheeks turn a small shade of red. Within moment the bit of embarssment is gone and just a rose color to her cheeks remain.*

"Consequences, Hummm....I dont think I know what those are. Maybe you should show me again!"

*As the lights go off and the highpitch sounds Misty covers her ears. After the sounds stop and Carson check the wire Misty's widen as well a bit.*

"Huh, what a cawinsadence, now I dont have to make a chose if I stay or leave. But I dont think I mind."

*Misty walks over to the door and looks at the wires seeing if anything can be done. The last thing she wasent was to get Carson in even more trouble. She dident care what happend to herself. Leting out a sigh she turns around.*

"Well it was fun while it lasted, though I dont think I would change anything if given the chanse."

*Misty removes her small jacket she had on and throws it over the small table figure she is gonna be here a while she might as well get comfortable. Misty's eyes find Carson's face once again what was running through his mind? what was he thinking about?*

*Nate laughs at Laura's comment. A smile pasted across his face. She was smiling and it made Nate feel good.*

"Ya I like the rain too. Its always been a fun passtime. Maybe sometime you will have to show me what a storm on the lake looks like I've never seen on."

*For a moment Nate things about his next words.*

"Its good to see you laughing and smiling again Laura. You desereve it."

*Finally they make it to Jamies house and head inside. Nate trying to keep Ed dry.*

* The rain felt good on Katie's skin. It wasent cold but warm. Though totaly wet Katie truly was having fun.Katie cant help but smile as Jason points to the sign. She tightens her arms around his alittle as if to say ok. Waiting to talk till they stop.*

No comments: