4/13/08

happyness

*Misty cross her arms across her chest as she looks at Carson. Though he dident say it she new it was his way of still teasing her. Placing the gun back into the case and locking it Misty hears Rick's voice come over the intercom, Misty gets an evil idea in her mind to get back at Carson. Slowly she pasts a sassy smile on her face and starts to walk twords Carson ignoring Ricks page. Drawing close to Carson Misty face is inches from his. Misty's leans in closer to Carson, her lips brush his for a moment but dont linger making there way to his ear.*

"Taunting me can be bad for your health you know."

*Finally Misty pulls away from Carson leting her hand brush his neck as she slowly heads for the door.*

"I guess we should go see what Rick wants huh."

*Katie slowly opens her eyes. Her head was spliting open. It felt like someone just backhanded her to the face. As her eyes open more she can see Nate kneeling infront of her and Reese over top. Slowly Katie sits up as she feels Nate's hand on her back helping her.*

"Did I pass out?"

*Nate looks at Katie with consern holding the glass of water for her.*

"Ya you were leaving and you just passed out. What happend?"

*Katie looks from Nate to Reese her face turning alittle but red.*

"I'm...I'm sorry. I felt Jason. Something happend, I could feel it. It was so strong, I could feel his pain and it dident feel good."

*Katie takes the glass from Nate taking a sip of the water her hands still shaky.*

"We need to make sure he is ok."

*Nate looks to Reese again still not sure he understood. How could Katie feel Jason?*

*Wes pulls Cindy away from him gently a smile crossing his lips.*

"I'll always be there to catch you, and I'll be there even if you dont need me to. I'll never let you alone, and I'll always try to chase away those shadows. We all need to break down once in a while even me Sweety. You helped me find my sunshine again too. Now your the brightness to my day and you always chase away the grey."

*Wes raises an eyes brow and laughs.*

"And you though what you said was cheese."

*Wes hand gently finds Cindy's face. Running his thumb across her cheek to wipe away the tears that remained. Slowly Wes brings his face closer to Cindys. How he loved being around her even if it was to comfort her. Her smell, her smile, her love and life. Wes gently pushes his lips to Cindys leting them linger for a long while. As his arms stay wraped around her to provide the protection she needed. Wes could feel the warm sun on his face and the warmth in his heart as he Kissed Cindy. Life hadent turned out how he thought it would but he would never want to change it.*

*As Mick slips the ring on Rosetta's finger for a moment she is stunned but the sparkling dimand in the sun. Rosetta dident need a ring to know Mick loved her but having one made it that much more real. That one day she would be Mick's wife and would spend the rest of her life with him. The tears start to well in Rosetta's eyes. Not tears of sadness but happy tears. Rosetta throws her arms around Mick in a tight embrace.*

"Ohhhhh Mick.....ohhhh...i love you with all my heart. I'd wait a million years. I thank God every day for leting me meet you all those years ago."

*Rosetta's heart sings and dances with joy remembering the day she had first met Mick. If someone had told her back than Mick was to become her best friend and was going to be her husband she would of laughed in there face. How silly they had been as teenages but it had shapedn them to be who there were today and Rosetta was thankful for that.*

"Thank YOU Mick, for making me the happyest woman in all of Texas."

*Rosetta brings her hands to Micks face as she smiles at him, slowly her lips touch his. Her heart racing. As her arms make there way to Mick's back holding him close.*

No comments: