4/29/08

Alone

*Wendy leans in a bit closer touching a few things trying to look like she knows what she is doing when she had no idea what so ever.*

"And what would this assistent of the assistent do? I know how to change the oil in a car...and put gas in thats about it."

*Wendy can feel her face turn red again at Clint's comment. Wendy always felt so comfortable with Clint. He was her best friend and she really enjoyed every moment spent with him. There never had been a bad moment in time. Teasingly she leans in again and gives Clint alittle shove trying to knock him off balance.*

"Well I've never met anyone like you eather. and if you dont stop your gonna give me a big head and I will flot away and never see you again and THAT would make me sad."

*Wendy's cheeks stay slightly flushed.*

*Misty gives a laugh as she hugs Carson before pulling away. Her heart races like it always did when she looked into Carson's eyes. Her own showing her sassy firey side.*

"Mmmmm....I think I can handle seeing you after work again. After all I am sure you will need a ride home. "

*Misty turns at a sounds and see Con. Her own wave of fear running through her. Last time she herself saw Con he was beating the crap out of Jason. But now...now something was differnt. After the exchange in words with Con and Carson Misty look to Carson herself.*

"For a moment there I was actully scaired I was gonna have to break up a fight. I guess today is just full of excitment after all huh?"

*Kaite looks up from her cubicle as she see Con disapear into his office. For a moment Katie feels a bit of joy. The first bit in a while. Standing her hurrys to Con's office but stops in the doorway her heart sinking again as the joy is gone as fast as it came. Katie knows Con dident hear her and watching him for a moment it dosent take rocket science to see what he is doing and whats going on. Knocking loudly on the door so Con hears Say speaks in a cold lifless tone. Her eyes holding the emptyness.*

"So big brother your leaving to now? I guess thats just what happens around here huh? Jason's gone, now your going to be gone, my friends or the people I thought were my friends from Jason's band havent even tryed to contact me since he's been gone eather."

*Katie shakes hear head.*

"I guess thats just the story of my life. That in the end, I'm ment to be alone."

*Katie turns from the door and heads back across the foor. Passing by Laura's desk.*

"I'm going home Laura. I'll walk."

*Katie keeps heading for the elavator alittle limp in her walk. Finally making it outside her tears break free and she starts her lonly walk home.*

No comments: