4/29/08

Rollercoaster

*As Wendy listen to Clint her smile grows. As she cross her own arm and brings a finger to her mouth thinking. As once again her face turns red at the mention of a kiss. Wendy never told anyone but she had never kissed anyone before. Just thought made her heart race with wonder and a bit of shyness.*

"Well...thats sounds kind of intresting. It seems like something I could handle. Except for the geting dirty part..."

*Wendy keeps her finger to her mouth as her other finds a bit of grease from the car with her other hand. With one quick movement she bring her grease hand to Clint's face making a smudge mark on his cheek. Wendy brings her clean hand to her mouth and lets giggle out.*

"....on second thought maybe I can handle the geting dirty part too."

*As Katie feels Con's touch and hear his words. Her heart clings despretly to them wanting to believe and be pulled from the darkness. Katie keeps her eyes to the ground for a long moment. The darkness, the sadness, the pain was so great her mind just wouldent let her believe what he heart new. Katie cant take it...everything piled up. Con was the next person in line from Jason that Katie cared so much about and felt safe with. Breaking down Katie throws her arms around Con embrassing him.*

"Oh Con...I tryed to stay happy, to be me...but I cant it hurts so much and I feel so long and alone even if I know I have people there. I feel like I am losing people left and right. What do I do Con? How do I make the pain go away? I feel like I am falling and I cant grab onto anything to pull me through. I miss him so much and it hasent even been that long yet."

*Katie clings to Con like a child would a teddy bear after a nightmare. Katie once so strong, now felt so valnrable and scaired...so fragel her emotions running rampid. It felt like a rollercoast she could not controll.*

No comments: