4/29/08

Sunday

*As Clint draws Wendy close she can feel her face turn probley 2 more shades of red. Sure she had been close to Clint before to dance, or to even give him a hug. But this time it was differnt the embrace and the look in Clint's eyes told Wendy this was a whole new ball game. As Wendy stairs back into Clint's eyes her pulse quickens a sence of nervouseness running through her. She had never been this close to a guy before let alone had one ask outright to kiss her. A Smile creeps across her face and her eyes show a certin softness.*

"I guess it would depend on who the thief was that was stealing the kiss."

*Wendy can feel her heart flutter with antisapation of what was to happen next.*

*As Katie sits down with Con her tears slow alittle but they are still there. Heer body tired, her heart in pain and the feeling of being sick in her tummy again.*

"I know they are all there for me Con, I know they are my friends. But this feeling of being alone is there anyways. and No, I know Jason wouldent want me to be sad. I dont want this to get me down, I want to be myself again I just dont know how to make the pain stop."

*Katie draws silent for a moment and her tears finally stop for now. Katie ears perk up and her eyes gain alittle glint at the sound of hearing Jason will be able to visiters. Katie sperits try to lift at the feeling of seeing Jason. The darkness still in her heart but that tiny ray of life pounding at the wall waiting to break free.*

"I'll try big brother to stay strong. For Jason, For you, and for all my friends. I just dont think I will be myself for a long time."

*Katie goes silent for a long while just stairing at the grass swaying in breeze. Katie new her statment was true she wouldnet be the same for alone time. The darkness had taken over, and though there was a ray of light, a shine of hope that she would see Jason again the darkness was still looming like a blanket.

In a bref moment Katie thinks of something that she puts in the back of her mind to bring up later. She would have to ask Wyatt if this sunday he could swing by her apt and pick her up for church. Katie had been going to her own church with in walking distince of her apt but this week Katie dident want to go alone. But she did want to go. If there was one person that could help sooth her pain and chanse away the shadows Katie new it would be God. With God and her friends Katie hoped it would be what she needed to make this long road alittle less painful.*

No comments: