3/12/08

A New Flower

*Kaite smiles as Kyle helps her back to her room. Today was a good day and Katie was happy.*

"Thx again Kyle I had a great time. I'll call ya tomarrow with this pic finished. I doubt I could fall asleep now even if I tryed."

*As Kyle heads down the hall causing the nurse gref Katie cant help but laugh. As she sighs she leans her head back. Kyle, he was so nice, funny, and handsome. Katie flings her eyes open. Thats what the feeling in her tummy was. Her heart growing warm as she let someone in. Sooner or later she had to let Kyle know about her. Going for the drawing sapplys Can catches the Rose out of the courner of her eyes with Jason's message. Katie smiles the flower and smiles. He would be back tomarrow. How happy Katie was. Kaite gently replaces the dieing flower with the new one. Things were looking up already. Katie grabs the sapplys and starts her drawing.*

*Wes beams at Cindy picking her up again.*

"Next month it is than. You will be Ms. Cindy Henson. Whatever you need help planing I will help let me know. and I will get started right away on our house."

*Carring Cindy of to the horse he unties him with his free hand and helps Cindy up. Jumping on the horses back he hold Cindy tight as the make a dash in the open grass just running for the time being leting there happyness flow free. Finally as it starts to get darker Wes slowls down and takes the path back to the ranch.*

"So my dear lady to you bunk or alse where?"

*As Jamie hears Reese voice she hesatates for a moment but than enters.*

" Hey Reese I just wanted to give you these files and let you know I was heading out. I'll see you tomarrow."

*After leaving Reese office Jamie leans her head aganst the door. What was she doing? Why dident she just ask Reese if Con could have time off to help her. What was she so scaired of. Jamie shakes her head and heads for home.*

No comments: