3/10/08

Hi, I'm Katie

*BJ smiles up at Jason showing his teeth and scrunching his face up.* "Otay. Spanks for pwaying with me." *BJ jumps up forgeting to take his one actionfigure from Jason and runs back over to his friends yelling.* "ME IS BACK!!!" * BJ laughs and shreeks as one of his friend tackles him to the ground.*

*Jamie smiles at Con.* "Ya they are great." *Heading to the hospetal and not seeing Katie makes Jamies and Con's viset short. Once back at TJY before Jamie and Con go there own way Jamie gives Con's arm a squeeze.* "Thank Con. I've really enjoyed our lunches." *Smiling Jamie heads back to her desk to finish up for the day."

*Once back in her room Katie trys to smile her best to reasure Wyatt she will be ok. Though her heart is once again heavy. As Wyatt lets Katie know he will be back she nods.* "I'd like that. Maybe on you way you could pick up a movie we could watch?" *One Wyatt had gone Katie falls asleep for a short while.*

*After a few hours Katie with a start. She had a nightmare about what had happend today breaking up with Wyatt. It was a hard thing even if they both agreed it was best. Wyatt was one of the best guys she had ever dated and it was hard to let go, though she new it was for the best. The tears start to come back to Katie's eyes. Hearing a familure voice and the laughter she dident know. Listing she trys to pin point who it is. Hearing the fun that is going outside her room she laughs alittle. She new who it was. Kyle. Funny Kyle, but the laughing of the woman was unfamilure to her. Whiping her tears away though her eyes are still alittle bloodshot Katie nods.* "Hey Kyle. Its amazing write this day on the calander you remembered my name." *Kaite throws Kyle a playful wink.* "Ya sure you can come in. I could use some company right about now. Somehow I have a feeling maybe its good that nurse works in a hospetal your gonna give her a heart attack and she is already here to get care." *Katie laughs and smiles at the woman with Kyle.* "Hi, I'm Katie. I'd get up to come over and shakes your hand but i fear I cant." *Though Katie is feeling a bit depressed about the avents earlyer today with Wyatt she trys to hold her smile.* "Kyle if you guys are gonna keep coming to see me, I am gonna have to have notice so I can at least get dressed and not look like crap. Maybe even be up out of this bed too." *Katie looks to Jen again and whispers.* "I tell ya men never think of these things that can bother Wemon do they?" *No matter how Katie trys she cant hold a straght face and cracks a grin liting out a small laugh.*

No comments: