3/10/08

And you thought

*Katie cant help but laugh as Kyle takes her hand pleading.* "Ok so maybe I wont call her...but thats my blackmail now." *Katie grabs a peace of paper and a pen joting down the stuff she will need and hands the paper to Kyle along with her phone number. Before Kyle can even say anything Katie laughs.* "YES I gave you my number. So if you want to go on a date you can call me." *Katie cant help but burst out laught finally catching her breath.* "I'm just joking...its so if you have any questions you can call me." *Katie looks to Jen mischife playing in her eyes.*"And you though he would scair me away huh?" *Smiling Katie nods.* "One-thirty sounds good. I'll make sure I am ready." *After Kyle and Jen leave Katie calls in a nurse to help her out of bed and into her wheelchair. After geting ready and looking halfway presentable Katie turns on the tv and waits for Wyatt to show up.*

No comments: