3/19/08

Have to

*Katie shakes her head and laughs her eyes sparkle not minding being woken.*

"What am I gonna do with you guys."

*Before Phil even peeks around the courner Katie can tell her is there and isent saprised to see him.*

" The nurse is gonna be SOOOOOO happy when I am finally gone. Oh since you 3 are together your gonna have to talk to Mike but, in a few weeks the Hospetal is gonna be having a talent show...or it was ment to be but they dident get enough people. So I am gonna do some singing and poem readings so we can still do the fundraiser, but I was wondering if Jetstream would like to play as well. It might help bring more money than just me would. Just something for you guys to think about."

*Katie smiles listing to Jason and Kyle barder back and forth more. It was always amusing to watch them. Katie would be happy just siting there and listiong to them all day.*

"Aww...I would of loved to have gone out with ya today but...oh well...there is always tomarrow or later tonight right? I wanted to spend alittle more time in therapy today anywayas and ask the doc about going home. I wiggled my toes yesterday."

*Katie beams blushing alittle at Kyle's comment.*

*As Jamie drives back to Con's her heart goes out to him. It had to be hard. TJY was Con's life. It ment everything to him. What would he do now.*

"Con, I know you dont want to but you have to tell Reese and take it from there. If you dont your endangering youself. I really would hate seeing something happen to you again."

*Jamie lets out a sigh as they pull into Con's driveway.*

"I really dont know what you should do Con. I dont, but I am here to help ya no matter what ok."

*Jamie leans over and gives Con a big hug.*

"You have alot of other people behind you too."

No comments: