3/19/08

Baby steps

*As Jamie hears the door slam she looks up and see Con storm out of the office and head for the exit. Standing Jamie trots after Con to cath up.*

"Con WAIT UP! Whats going on?"

*Rosetta smiles up at Mick, replaying memories of long ago that had almost been forgoten when she first met Mick.*

"Ya know He kind of reminds me of his father when I first met him. Mick you use to hate me. and now look at us. We are gonna be married."

*Rosetta cant help but beam at times past and times a new.*

*Wes smiles at Clint as he heads out of the Shop a spring in his step.*

"Middle of next month."

*As Wes heads out of the shop he runs right into Cindy scooping her up in his arms he spins her around a few than seting her down.*

"I'll see ya in a few dollface, I need to go order wood and bring back some stuff for you to look at about windows, and doors, flooring than I need to look into a contractor to help me build the house so it dosent fall on us the first snowstorm. I'll be back love of my life."

"Next week? Really?"

*Katie stairs at her therips with excitment.*

"Thats amazing...I will deff be puting in more hours on walk."

Therpast: "Well Katie I dont know how, but you have had an amazing recovery. Your doing so well. You took 2 steps by yourself today without any bars or anything. Thats amazing. You defintly have the will power I will tell ay than."

*Katie smiles even bigger feeling pritty good about herself.*

"I have alot to live for, and lost of resons to look forwork to walking again. Thank you so much."

*Katie makes her way back to her room excitmnent taking over.*

No comments: