2/22/08

Into the Night

*Katie sighs.* "I'm not sure. I'll be right back." *Katie heads into the living room and stands next to Ty keeping her voice low so the other dont hear her she talks to Ty.* "Ty, I know why you dont want to play. The other might not know but, I am good at reading people. Playing this game will help you learn. Thats why I said you could be on my team. I cant help you without leting the others know. You shouldent be emabarssed. If you dont want to play thats fine. I'm just trying to help you out." *Katie stands looking out the window a while longer and than goes back in to the room with Wyatt and Laura. Cracking her knuckles she laughs* " Ok...how about I play on my own team. Bet I could still whoop you both." *Katie makes a funny face at the others.*

*Rosetta smiles and Nods. She hands Mick a mug of coffee and puts one for herself in the cupholder.* " Not a problem at all Hun. I wasent really sleeping anyways. Only pretending." *Rosetta giggles and starts the Jeep. Pulling out of the drive way She follows Mick direction heading for Milltown.*

No comments: