2/22/08

"I need flying powers."

*Rosetta nods and smiles.* "I can make up a bunk for Dylan tomarrow if you want. Depending if he is going to stay or not. Just let me know." *Rosetta giggles to herself.* " You dont have to worry about him running off, or at least geting far. There isent anything around." *Turning to go Rosetta calls back.* "I'm going to be in the mess hall if you need me. I dont think I could sleep now if I tryed. I'll see you guys in the morning." *Rosetta heads to the mess hall. Grabs some milk and sits down at the little kitchen table and pulls out some files to look through.*

*As Katie walks into the house more she hears Troops growling.* "Easy boy, its just me." *Katie talks to the dog till she feels him lick her hand. Katie gently pats Troopers head.* " Good Boy, where Jason." *Following Trooper Katie finally see Jason and lets out a small laugh to his statment. Puting her gun back into its holster.* " Dident you know personal heros..." *Katie sits down grunting dow next to Jason her legs killing her. She hasent run that much or hard in years.* "....don't eat,sleep, rest or have curfews." *Katie glances at Jason feeling his embarssment.* " When you dident answer your phone you had me scaired something really bad happend. I could never live with myself if I hadent come and something really did happen." *Katie leans her head back aganst the coutch coushen.* " I need to invest in maybe geting flying powers or something." *Katie laughs hoping to try and clear some of the tention in the air.* "J...are you ok?"

No comments: