1/29/08

Worry

*Katie eats her yogurt and drinks her coffee. Katie takes in the sights as they drive. This being the fathest from home she has ever been its all new and exciting for her. Reaching over she turns the raido on and listens to the first song that sounds cool: January One, I got a lot of things on my mind I'm looking at my body through a new spy satelliteI try to lift a finger but I don't think I can make a call So tell me if I move 'cause I don't feel anything at all. So carry me I'm just a dead man Lying on the carpet Can't find a heartbeat Make me breathe I wanna be a new man Tired of the old one Out with the old plan.*

*Everyone looks up as Austin comes pursting into the messhall.*

*Rosetta lifts her head from her paper work.* " What do you mean Jason is gone? You mean taken again? Surely if that was the case Katie would of come and told us. Are you sure he is not in town or something?" *Rosetta thinks for a moment relizing she hasent seen Katie all morning eather.* "I have seen Katie yet this morning at all. Maybe they went out together somewhere and will be back soon!" *Rosetta trys to stay calm but the look in Austins eyes makes it hard to do that.*

No comments: