1/29/08

Waiting

*Katie watches in aww at everyone and how much respect Jason had. He truly was honnered here. Stoping at Laura Katie is quiet as Jason talks. Returning her handshake Katie nods. Still following close behind Jason. As they near the doors in the back her heart starts to race as she gets nervouse.*

*Rosetta speaks aloud.* "I just wanted to keep her safe. I dident want her to make the same mistakes I did ya know." *Rosetta looks up and turns her head to Mick.* "Hey Mick." *Rosetta smiles.* " I new it was you. I can tell by the way you walk. I've known you for many years I master the house, the steps, the spaces between each." *Rosetta giggles alittle.* " What are you up to?"

*Back at the Mess hall Wes stands and pulls out a deck of cards and hold them up?* " Anyone wanna play alittle get out mind off everything for the time being. I know we are all worryed but, there is nothing we can do right now so we might as well try and keep our spirits up."

No comments: