11/22/09

R/M

Continuing to hold Gunner Bree rocks softly. She hurt for her friend, and she wished she could wave a magic wand and just make everything ok but thats not how it worked.

"Just because you had a dream, and you got scared doesn't mean you not better. Its going to take time before you can be you again."

Running a thumb over Gunner's hand Bree is quiet for a moment just letting his tears come. There was nothing wrong with that, and she wouldn't make him feel differently.

"Nothing can happen in the snap of our fingers, no matter how much we wish that could happen. It will get harder, and than each day it will be easyer. You just cant let everything build inside."

Taking a bit of his own wrap Dan is silent for a long moment just tasting his food and how good it was. It had been a long time since he had, had Greek food and oh how good it tasted. Finally putting it down Dan looks up again.

"When I was younger there was an animle farm my family use to go to and I always loved being around the horses though I didnt know much about them. They were on the poor side so I never get lessons or anything but I promised myself on day I would be a cowboy."

Dan smiles at the memories, it was always good to remember cretin things.

"Time moved on and I started working for a lady cleaning stalls. Nothing big but it was something that made money. Than about 3 years back I had alot of free time, and I read any horse book I could get. Anything from vet books on horses, to riding and training books. Than I found myself at you Dad and Step mom's ranch."

No comments: