11/22/09

Nothing Will

Keeping his smile held and giving a small nod Dan new all to well what Jade meant and how it felt. He didnt have the problem of his parents splitting but the feelings she was having where still there.

"I guess thats life for you. We grow and sometimes it hard for others to deal with. IN fact they could be scaired of losing up and that in turn could be whats pushing us away."

Looking down for a moment and picking at the table Dan just thinks before speaking. He didn't want to offen Jade, and he didn't want to feel like he was taking sides, he was just trying to help.

"I've been there myself. My parents and I didnt get along so well as I grew older. Eventually I ended up leaving home as well. The only problem with how I did it was since that day 5 years ago I still haven't talked to them."

Looking up at her again Dan's face shows the pain he did feel not being close to his family anymore. but the smile on his face was soft, and his eyes held so much more.

"Just make sure if you do stay, you do it the right way so you dont have to go through what I did."

Seeing the waitress starts to come over Dan's expression changes to a more cheery one. He didnt like seeing Jade so sad, but he was just wondering. Now he wanted to make her happy and smile.

"Ok, lets talk about something happy. I dont...like seeing you sad. When did you love of horses start?"

Laying her head aganst her pillow Katie closes her eyes.

See you tomorrow J. Sleep well.

Withing minutes Katie is out and happy for the sleep to come a smile on her face.

A pain hits Bree's heart as she watchs Gunner and listens to him. Sitting down on her bottom close to Gunner Bree gentily rubs his arm.

"Its ok, I wasnt in a deep sleep anyways. I dont mind at all you called me. After all I told you too."

Continuing to listen Bree cant help but move closer to Gunner and wrap her arm around him and over his shoulder. Pulling him closer to her she does her best to give him comfort.

"Its ok to cry Gunner. This is not an easy thing even now. It takes time but I know your strong enough. I'm here for you, nothing will hurt you while I am here."

No comments: