10/27/09

Hot Mad

Looking up from her work Rosetta lifted an eyebrow at Mick's tone and comment to her. He new where the request off was posted, and where Rosetta always keep the time sheet even if most of the hands worked the same shift each week.

"Well, the request sheet is over there along with the time sheet like normal so I would think each day you would look at it to see who was where so i don't have to remember to tell you everyday?"

Rosetta gives a small chuckle to show she wasnt to upset with Mick. He was always hot to start with, but Rosetta couldnt help but think he looked even better when he was a little upset. but she had though It was just easyer to write it all down for him to look. Between caring for BJ, work, and normal motherly dutys now

"I dont think you have stupid written all over your face today, only "Hi I am Mick, and Rosetta thinks I am hot when I am mad." How ever standing there and yelling at me, does make you looks stupid when I have no idea what on earth your talking about unless it has something to do with the fight you just had with Dan."

Rosetta looks to BJ who was coloring quietly in the corner before looking back to Mick again.

"BJ went to find you, but when he saw you arguing with Jade and Dan he came running back. Is everything ok?"

No comments: