10/27/09

I like that

Letting out a long sigh Dan stops the truck by the side of the road. They wernt farm from the ranch by now only 10 or 15 minutes out. Looking over are her Dan gives a small smile and reachs over to give her a pat on the hand.

"Last night, trust me I wasn't embarrassed. As for getting carried away, you were fine. I've been around worse, and I have handled worse. Don't worry about it ok?"

Letting out another sigh Dan starts the truck forward again but turns it around slowly. It would of been nice to have someone in town with him. Someone to talk to but not this way.

"We have to go back Jade. I'm sorry but If you dad said you couldnt come than I have to take you back. I can't risk my job. Its all I have. I am sure you dad has a good reason for you not coming with me, and I dont blame him. I'm sorry Jade."

Just waiting on the couch Thirteen picks at a hole in her pants as she waits for Ryder to come back. Finally as he returns she looks up at him her eyes holding a tired stair. Scooting closer Thirteen puts hear in his lap and closes her eyes. Ryder's words seemed to warm her and bring a small smile to her lips.

"You'll protect me...I...like that. I like being your girl. I dont want you to go away eather."

Feeling comfortable and relaxed Thirteen soon falls into a light sleep her body tired from everything that had happend in the day. Some sleep would help and when she woke maybe everything would be ok again.

No comments: