10/27/09

Tone

"Than maybe you should watch your own tone when your talking to someone Mick. I never did anything wrong, and I dont know how you came to the conclusion you did but you could of come to be in a differnt way, with a different tone."

Dan hated how small he felt when he had done nothing wrong. Weather Mick was trying to find out what was going on with his daughter or not. Giving a shake of his head again Dan lets out a long sigh. What had he done to deserve this? He hadnt even done anything wrong.

"Thank you for giving me the rest of the day off, seeing as Rosetta had given it off to me already I planed on it anyways. As far as gaving a talk when I get back fine by me but I still didnt do anything wrong so I dont have anything to talk about."

Looking to Jade Dan's eyes held a look of hurt in them. He'd just tryed to do what was right and ended up some how getting in more trouble anyways. Putting the car into gear Dan start forward before anything else could be said. He was angry, he was frustrated and he was hurt He just had to get out of here for now.

Sitting down on the bed next to Jason Katie took his hand in her. It sucked they were parting again but Reese would only allow Jason so much time away but the good think about parting this time is they had there connection that made them feel close still.

"Tell him by the weeks end I will be back to work. I just want some more time to spend with my dad."

Giving Jason's hand a squeeze Katie gives him a big smile as she let her good emotions flow out to him.

Thank you for come J, and for everything else. I cant wait to be home and work side by side you again.

No comments: