8/18/09

Shortly

Giving a smile again to Jeff Katie gives a small nod. She was happy she had someone so close to her.

"Thanks Uncle Jeff. I'd like that."

Getting Jason's emotions Katie lets out a sigh. Now that he needed something he wanted to use the emotions.

I'll be there shortly.

Letting out another sigh Katie looks to Jeff and gives a nod. They might as well get this over with. It was going to happen no matter how much stalling happend.

"Well I am being summoned for the last time. I guess we should head that way."

Holding out her arm Katie offered it to Jeff to help him walk. Keeping her walk slow for him Katie didnt mind she wasn't in any hurry.

Rubbing her eyes and streching Thirteen rolls onto her back feeling the warmth of Ryder's legs under her. Finally opening her eyes she squints a little before looking up at Ryder her eyes open all the way. A smile forms on her face her eyes locking with Ryders.

"Morning, I...dont think I minded sleeping in. You relize this is the first time I slept on the couch?"

No comments: