8/27/09

Let it out

Katie cant help but jump at both men raise there voice and Jason slams his fits on the table. She could feel her pulse race, and she could feel her own tension rise as her head starts to throb.

Hearing Jason's words Katie cant help the sharp pain that hits her heart, and she can feel the little bit of happiness she had today slipping away once again. She had thought this was a healing step, but now that was gone.

Looking up into Jason's eyes she saw that he didnt blame her but in another sence it was her fault they stopped the meds.

"But...dont you ever listen to me Jason? I don't get sick when you have a nightmare, and the pain isnt that when you give your anger to me. It doesn't bother me anymore, why don't you understand me? You hurt me more this way....I...I don't know what to do for you anymore Jason to make you understand."

Katie closes her eyes as she steps a few steps closer laying her hand on Jason's arm.

"I'm so messed up right now I dont even understand whats going on with me, my life is spiraling out of control but I do know one thing. I dont want anything bad to happen to you. Let your emotions anger out J, and than we will go from there. You have to Jason."

No comments: