8/27/09

For me

Feeling the warmth from Rick Katie leans into it. The warmth the comfort, maybe thats all she really wanted.

"I just...dont know how to feel anymore. I need to find how I am again because I feel so lost, and I feel alone, and I dont know whats right or wrong anymore. I hope I make it through this...I just it hurts alot."

Sliding off the ledge of the windowsill Katie takes a few stops till she stops. Feeling Jason's emotions she gives a little cry as the tears fall from her eyes. Was is from the hard blast of emotions, or her own emotions she felt that made her cry.

Finally as the pain subsides Katie looks to Rick again her eyes slightly dull.

"I'm going to need able bottle of that antidote you mead up for when I leave. I dont know how long I will be gone."

Letting out another quiver of a sigh Katie's shoulders drops. She could now start feeling his suger drop.

"Take care of him for me while I am gone ok? because I dont know if he will take care of himself without me!"

Letting out another sigh Katie hangs her head just a little as she exits the infermary and to the breakroom. Getting an orange from the fridge Katie takes it and aim for the rec room.

Finishing up in the bathroom Hope gives herself a once over. She had jeans on with a little green flower on them to match her green top. Her hair was tied back nicly. A smile on her face she goes to the living room to look out the window. Seeing Scott's car parked out there Hope grabs her keys and heads out the door locking it.

Getting into Scott's car she gives a smile.

"I was worry you weren't going to come."

Looking down next to Scott seeing Domino Hope smiles and scratches her head.

"I missed you too little lady."

No comments: