7/27/09

Dont

Feeling Ryder closer to her Thirteen moves down farther into the blanket bring the warm cloth around her chilled skin.

Taking the drink from Ryder Thirteen sips it. It was different from what she drank most of the time but she liked it and it made her feel good inside. This time she was in a different how but she liked it.

Looking over the blanket at Ryder Thirteen is quiet for a moment. Giving a little shiver and a sneeze her voice is quiet.

"Something changed with you from this morning, when I saw you this afternoon. I thought I did something wrong, and I didnt want to stay there anymore. I was tired of being there. I just....I thought you were angry with me."

Thirteen runs her finger along the rim of her cup not to sure how to tell Ryder how she felt. She was getting over her fear of being outside, loud noises, and being around people but she was still having problems conveying how she felt into words.

"I just...I...spent so long being held by the Agency than you came along Ryder and showed me so much. and now I am doing good and you guys still want to keep me locked away in a room."

Thirteen's cheeks get a little more red as she continues to talk. The next topic she didn't even know how to describe it but she would try her best.

"And....I guess I just though maybe I had done something wrong since you seemed so distant this afternoon. I just don't want to be forced to stay somewhere anymore alone."

No comments: