7/27/09

Again

Knowing something still wasn't up to par with Ryder but it was a little better. Sitting quietly in the truck Thirteen watches as the scenery go by.

Finally getting to the station Thirteen just looks out the window at the building for a long moment. Was coming really a good idea? Getting out of the car Thirteen standing next to Ryder and slips her hand into his slowly closing her fingers around his. The wormth from his own making her feel comfortable and safe.

Following close to Ryder Thirteen keeps her eyes down as they move through the station not looking at anyone.

Getting to Brown's office Thirteen looks up and gives a small friendly smile before looking down again and standing with Ryder. Listing to his words again she felt a little strange standing there and having someone talk about her.

Finally as Brown turns his own attachen to her and asks the question Thirteen trys to raise her head as high as she cant, mimicking Ryder's own confidence. she clears her throat and talks quiet but with her own confidence.

"Ryder has helped me alot, and has taken good care of me."

Looking to Ryder Thirteen smiles a little before looking back to Brown.

"He's the best friend I ever had and He has showed me so much. I dont like being at TJY and staying in a room all the time. I promise I wont make trouble if you let me out of there."

Dalton gives a small smile and a nod as the waitress brings over the check for the table. Reaching out to take it he had already planed on picking up the tab.

"Well, our next date will have to be a run in the park requested by you. I think I like the sound of that."

Giving a smile Dalton stands and puts his arm out for Dani once again offering to walk with her out to the car.

Giving her thanks to Susanne Hope hangs up the phone and than dials Gunner's phone. Letting it ring for a little while Hope wondered if he would even answer the strange number. Finally hearing Gunner's voice Hope sits up.

"Hello Gunner, My name is Hope Garrison and Well, I wanted to say thinking you. I was very happy to get Scott'd letters. I've really missed seeing him."

Quit for a moment Hope is quiet, but than continues really wanting to know from someone else how Scott was.

"How...How is Scott doing?"

No comments: