2/17/09

Scream like a girl

Alice can't help but bust out laughing once again herself as well ignoring the shouting from below. Claping her hands together and than bringing them to her face as if in shock by what Kyle said she couldnt hold off the smile that grew and that laughing that followed.

"I don't think your the only crazed human out there...I do believe when people find out what I am doing they are going to think I am crazed as well. But ya wanna know what, I think I like it that way more than anything."

Turning as Kyle ploped down next to her she cant help but laugh again at the mention of the sugar.

"Now you see why I only eat half of mine? I think we both stood up in this old thing it might break."

As the ride stops at the bottom and they both get nasty looks Alice just smiles to the ride attendent. Throwing her arm around Kyle again as they slowly walk again.

"So...I say we play some games now and see if I can kick your butt or we go into the hunter fun hours and you can watch me scream like a little girl."

Life, full of twists and turns, full adventures just waiting to happen around the bend. Life, it had its up and it had its down, but always there would be someone there to help you though, someone you didnt exspect. Life, friendship it comes in all shapes and sizes to mold to your life and change it.

No comments: