2/23/09

Hardly

Scott nods bravely. "Okay... I'll have Rick bring me tomorrow." Hesitating, he heads to Hope's desk, picking up his camera where the images had been locked inside.

Thinking a moment, he quietly heads to the door, ending the session for the day. He was exhausted... all he wanted to do now was sleep.


Carson rolls his eyes at Katie. "Yeah, just don't get yourself into any trouble, alright?"

Jason smirks at her.
Yeah, yeah... what he said. I doubt you'll have any trouble. All the action is down around the building, not behind us. But whatever. Holler if you see something.

Ryder stops his his tracks to spin around. "Bad feeling?" He forces a laugh and sets a hand on his hip. "Personally, I think you need to stick with your team. I've been walking this route for months. I hardly think I need a sheila like you along for a bodyguard. Unless I need someone with a broken arm to use a shotgun."

No comments: