2/23/09

Ferm

Katie own eyes fill with a blase as the emotions pool behind them. Ryder's words hurt more than maybe she'd like to addmit.

"I'm NOT trying to show off at all. I'd like to know how I am? I said I wanted to come with you because I didnt want you to go alone because that is what a team is about and just because I am not with the other does not mean they have no contact with me. I was trying to be nice you Ryder because thats the kind of person I am. Compassion, friendship, loyalty thats who I am."

Katie shakes her head. This felt like a brick wall all she wanted to do was to go with Ryder because she did want him going alone, a team sticks together. Enimy taritories no matter how many times you have gone over them can always still be dangerus. Not alowing herself to second guess Katie stood ferm.

No comments: