2/23/09

Deal

For a moment Katie is almost stunned by Ryder's accusation.

"Well seeing as I came along before Carson I think it was my own talent that got me where I am. Carson likes me as much as he likes the next person and he has nothing to do with why I am here. We all stick our necks out for our team mates and thats why I am here. Because I had a bad feeling and I wanted you make sure YOU my team mate would be ok and not alone. Its in my blood to keep peope safe no matter the cost."

Keeping in step with Ryder Katie dosnt fall behind or slow down.

"As for getting back safly I am sure they could get us back just as well as I could or you could. I dont know what your problem is when someone is trying to be nice to you and look out for you and you gotta do it on you own. So I am a woman big whoop. Or is that the thing is it maybe I would be right and you where own done by a woman that makes you act this way?"

Katie can't help the grin that was on her face and just for a moment she lets a bit of her emotions point them self at Ryder to make him feel only a tad bit uncomfortable but not enough to worry Jason. Than shutting them off again quickly.

"Just accept that I am here with you and deal with it. Last time you seemed to like me now you seem to hate me, just stay nutreal or something and deal with it."

No comments: