8/12/08

Not Sure

*As Jason pulls Katie into his lap it startlers her for a moment not exspecting that to happen. His words hiting her hard knowing there was truth in them. If only the akwardness would go away things would probley be pretty much back to normal.

Slowly Katie's sobs slow down till they are small whimpers. Now that she was shelted in Jason's arms and she was so close to him the comfort made itself present. Keeping her one arm tucked under her and her other on Jason's feel arm but burys her face into Jason's chest alittle more just letting the comfort wash over her as the pain subsides just a bit.*

"I...I'm not sure what to say. I mean I want to say so much but I dont know how."

*Katie lets out a bit of a tired sigh as she closes her eyes.*

"Thank you J for giving up your night and coming to make sure I was going to be ok. That was one of the things I always liked about you. You always were so kind. Thank you for being the person I needed. I just...I don't know."

*Finally Katies crying stops though her heart still aches and for now her breathing became normal. The warmth, the small, the comfort of Jason making her feel safe for the time being.*

No comments: