8/12/08

*hic*

*Jess could not help but give a laugh at Carson comment. It was not that she studyed people all the time but that she just took note who came in and out of the bar. And when someone as hot as Carson came though the door it was hard not to notice.*

"Actully..."

*Jess takes a sip of her beer and gives a curled smile to Carson. Absintmindedly picking at the beer lab finally replys.*

"Well Carson this is not my normal seat but that table over there..."

*Jess point over her shoulder at a small table with a few chairs.*

"...thats my table when I have someone to play cards with. I'm just about there every night if I am drinking or not thats a differnt story."

*Jess finishs off her beer and than orders another.*

"Tonight I don't have anyone to play cards with. Sooooo...tonight is a drinking night and I wanted a front row seat so I could order all my little heart desired."

*Jess turns back to the bar as her new beer is but down. She had, had a rough day and the beer felt good.*

"I pretty much do know who comes in and out btw. I AM very observent."

No comments: