8/20/08

I am

*Misty can't help but notice Kyle look in his eye for a moment but dosent say anything she dident want to pry.

As Misty watchs Kyle sigh she glances into the book a few times trying to figure out what he was saying. Feeling a bit rediculate Misty knows her face is a bit red but she smiles and laughs finally understanding what he was saying. Misty smiles and in a soft voice replys.*

"I am working you goofball."

*Misty gives Kyle's arm a playful nudge.*

"I am a doc after all and I am taking care of you. So all in all I am working. Anyways your more fun to chat with and be around."

*Nate smiles and nods at Mable and Aerith coming up to the counter with Jason.*

*Mable nods back at Jason and Nate offering a smile.*

"Yeah, one sec and I can go get him."

*Mable finishs up what she was doing and than heads into the back going to the kitchen door and spoting Carson.*

"Hey Carson, Jason and Nate are here they said they needed to talk to you about something fast."

*Herb looks up at his wife with question in his eyes.*

*Mable gives a shrug*

"How should I know? I dident ask."

*Herb cant help but laugh as he swings an arm around Mable's form.*

"You, not ask? Not be nosie? wow we should make this on the calander."

*Nate sits at the counter looking for at a napkin he was ripping. He felt trapped between his friend and his work. He new what he had to do and he new it was right but it was just oh so hard. Nate sits in silene waiting.*

No comments: