7/7/08

Forgive

"I forgive you Carson. I'm sorry to....I.."

*Misty's words are cut off as Danielle comes out of the building. Giving her a warm smile she gets into the car with Carson and follows her. The ride was silent but the tention seemed to have been lifted an replaced with a new one. But the new one was one that help hope for Carson and his sister.

Once geting to the beach and hearing Carson's request about looking out for Zane Misty gives a nod. Geting out of the car she walks alittle ways behind them both keeping her eyes and ear out.

Once they are walking and the people that are around seem to dwindle Misty relaxes a bit. Once Carson turns to her she offers him a slight nod as if to say he was doing good, and this was normal. She tryed to offer him comfort with out words. Though feeling to help out once more came over her.

Walking up to Danielle Misty gives her back a gentil rub.*

"I know its diffacult, and hard to understand but not all of us get this chanse. Be strong Danielle and know your brother loves you."

*Misty gently pats her back and takes a few steps back.*

"I'm going to let you guys talk in privet you dont need me hanging around. I wont be far probley just get my feet wet or something. Just yell and I'll come running."

*Misty smiles and nods leting Con know he will be ok. Truning she makes her way down to the shore line sliping off her shoes she walks leting the water slash over her feet. Siting down on the sand and just leting the water splash over her feet she looks out at the harizon and smiles.*

*Once Katie, Camryn, and Jen finish picking up the food they head back to TJY. Not seeing Kyle, Phil, or Mike there yet the girls decied to wait outside alittle bit longer for them. Knowing the food wont spoil that fast. Smile and Katie says.*

"I am really glad you guys decieded to do this. J needs it. I'm just hoping he's not in to much pain."

No comments: