6/28/08

Meet my sister Charlotte

*Katie cant relax after what just happen. She new Jason was ok, he was standing in front of her, but not another feeling was present in herself was with the hint of embarssment. As Jason nears her, Katie trys to take another step back but runs into the cubicle wall. Feeling Jason's hand on her chin she looks up into his eyes. Searching them. Swallowing hard her replys in a horse whisper.*

"I....can feel everything J. I dont always good looking for it just sometimes it just happend. It can wake me up in the....middle of the night, or like before I could be looking for you."

*Katie can feel her cheeks turn a bit warm. She dident want to say this. She dident want Jason to know. But she had too.*

"I can feel your pain, your fear....your happyness, and bliss."

*Katie gaze darts from on to the next of Jason's eyes. Emotions filling her own. She dident know what to think, or what to say.*

*Grining Charlotte scans the room again before replying.*

"My sister is learking around here somewhere we have a cli......."

*Before Charlotte can finish her sentince Angelica reapears a smile on her face.*

"Good your finally here."

*Charlotte gives her sister a smile than tilts her head alittle.*

"I told you I'd be here."

*Angelica shakes her head at her sister leting out a sigh.*

"Your almost 30 minutes late, but no matter. Bret this is my sister Charlotte. Charlotte this is Bret."

*It takes a moment for Charlotte to understand what was going on. But seeing her sister slide into the booth where her brefcase was Charlotte understand. A suddon wave flashing through her. Looking quickly at Bret her eyes search his wondering what he was thinking. Never in a million years would she have guess the man she made out with under a water fall and spet the whole weekend with would be her cliant.

Angelica looks between Charlotte and Bret for a moment. Studing her sister she can see that look on her face. Something wasent righ. Her blood runs close yet boils at the same time.*

"Did I miss something?"

No comments: