6/13/08

Baby,Baby,Baby

*As Carson starts to walk away Misty reaches out and grabs Carson's shirt as she feels a bit of pain but ignors it spinning him around and drawing him in close to her.*

"Let me be the one to judge when I am over doing it."

*Drawing Carson closer Misty's lips press aganst Carson's exchanging the passiton. Misty one hand finds the back on his head while the other press agast he back keeping him close to her.*

*Katie smiles and looks at Scott.*

"You were great company I loved listing to your snoring."

*Katie cant help but giggle. than her face turns solam again leting out a nervouse sigh.*

"Ya I guess we are."

*Geting out of the Van at her house Katie waves leting Scott know she would be back later. Heading inside Katie takes another shower and cleans up grabing a bit to eat before heading out again.*

*Lockheart smiles as she enters Reese office and sits down. Though this as hard and the mood was heacy Lockheart tryed to remain positive. For the sake of everyone here she had to.*

"Good Afternoon Reese. I am pretty confadent everything will go ok today. I hardly got any sleep myself writing my plee all night. I have a good foundation, and some information I wasent exspecting that I think will help. This is going to be the biggest case even in the history of my whole career and I know we can win this. Its been a long hard road for you all but its going to end today and everyone will be so much better off. You guys are going to be able to be in the open and stop hiding. Its going to be a might good feeling for you all, and I am excited about helping make that possable."

*Lockheart continues to hold her smile with confadince.*

*Katie parks her car in TJY parking lot. Leting the music play for a moment.*

"I'm not ready to say goodbye....
Everytime I see you cry...
Baby, baby...
I asked to stay one more day...
But they took me away anyway...
And I cryed..and I cryed....
Baby Baby Baby...
I'm not ready to say goodbye..
Cuz I want you..
I need you..
I lov....."

*Katie finally turns the music off as a few tears roll down her cheek. How she couldent wait for this to all be over. Not knowing what was happening next was hard. The fate of herself, and all her friends and loved ones it was hard.

Katie lets out a sigh and gets out of her car Locking the door behind her. Leaning aganst her car Katie scans the parking lot and past the trees, beyound the harizon.Life...what was to happen next.*


No comments: